Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A colonoscopy at high noon

Reactions from my writing group when I asked them to send “good thoughts” for my colonoscopy scheduled for noon on Wednesday…email replies

I have never thought so much about anyone's colon in my life! I will not slack off on Wednesday. Good luck, and happy Thanksgiving.
Autumn

A colonoscopy at high noon. Smacks of a bad western. You can get a pill regime that won't make you vomit. I got it because I told them to give it to me. My vomit regulator broke during chemo. The people who prescribe HalfLytely are assholes. The pill regime works just as well, sans the upchuck. If you need moral support, I can send over my switchblade.
Hugs
Tina

I shall be happy to think good thoughts and say prayers, too. These are important times and procedures.
Blessings, Nancy

And finally the word processor told me to consider revising some items. Not on your life!
Doug Beckstein
11/20/07

No comments: